2016-2017 Semester Catalog

Federal Work-Study

This program allows students to work in on-campus jobs and earn money to pay their educational expenses. Students will typically be paid the federal Minimum Wage and are paid semi-monthly based on the number of hours worked. Students should apply for federal student assistance initially, and their eligibility for Federal Work-Study will be determined from their Student Aid Report. Students should contact the Financial Assistance Office for more details.