2016-2017 Semester Catalog

Course Substitution

The college will permit substitution from the prescribed curricula only under unavoidable or exceptional circumstances. In order to request a deviation from the prescribed course of study, the student should first consult an advisor in that program area. If the student is advised to pursue the course substitution, the advisor will obtain a Course Substitution Form from the student affairs office. On this form, the advisor will describe the substitutions sought and the reason for making that request and return the signed form to the office of the Registrar.